I saw this huge dresser at ReStore a few weeks ago, and loved the shape of the hardware, and the great detail on the drawers. I knew it would look fantastic painted white. It was marked at $100, which I would never pay for a project like this. Then I saw the sign that said all furniture was 50% off. Sweet. But $50 still seemed steep. I left the store without it, but thought about it for the next two weeks. I finally went back to the store, hoping it was still there, and it was! I was thrilled. And it was now marked at $40! Sweet.
I went to check out, and guess what? They were still offering the 50% off deal! I got this thing for 20 bucks! I was stoked.
I know it looked pretty ugly, and my husband thought I was nuts. But look at the transformation! It's amazing what a little paint can do.
I went to check out, and guess what? They were still offering the 50% off deal! I got this thing for 20 bucks! I was stoked.
I know it looked pretty ugly, and my husband thought I was nuts. But look at the transformation! It's amazing what a little paint can do.

I love that! I have some ugly piece here at home-idk why I still have them actually and I was thinking of getting rid of them but after seeing this, I'm def thinking twice!
ReplyDelete